Monday, July 2, 2007

AN UNREASONABLE MAN

I rarely watch documentaries, yet this has been the 3rd or maybe even 4th (I'll have to check your wall) documentary that I have watched so far this summer and each one has been great. This has been probably my favorite and most balanced documentary so far this summer. Entering the film I knew I agreed with a lot of Nader's politics, yet at the same time also knew that he was a very polorized figures in American politics, though I didn't really know much about this. What makes this film so good is that it really does portray both the pro and anti-Nader's in a positive light. I think Nader would be happy about the documentary if for no other reason that it allowed everyone to equally speak about the issues (which in this case is him). I give this film a 9/10, for portraying an unreasonable man in a reasonable light.


9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment