Monday, July 2, 2007

GUILIANI TIME

If you go and see SICKO and just come out saying "I really want to see another liberal muckracking documentary about how horrible conservatives are/the faults in American polotics" then boy do I have a film for you. Now I never was one of those people that got caught up in the Guilliani hype after 9/11, but then I never really knew what too critize him on until after watching this documentary. Again as I said this is a liberal muckracking documentary so don't go into this expecting to learn all 100% facts, but still the "stuff" the documentary does paint, creates an image of a person I don't want to be my president. The documentary does run way too long at over 2hrs and also doesn't talk much at all about what he did for NY post 9/11, because that might've painted a better image of the man, but still hands down an interesting film that more Americans I believe should see to educate them for the upcoming elections. I give this film a 6/10, because this is a democracy.


6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment