Thursday, June 21, 2007

PEEPING TOM

This is a very British take on Psycho and fittingly came out rigth aroudn the same time. The film tracks a filmaker who can always be found with his camera, and can always be found killing young, attractive girls. I really don't have much to say about the film. I think it was a good film, but I think its one of those things that has had a difficult time surviving the test of time, unlike Psycho which I still believe is horrifying and wonderful. This on the other hand was amusing and well done, but just is missing something I feel. Don't get me wrong the movie does have some very disturbing moments and is a good film. I give this film a 5/10, for being what at one time was probably a great film and now is just a good film.


5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment